All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content is Copyright © at battleboost.com 2019 and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of Battleboost’s management.
The Website and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Battleboost under the copyright laws of US/EU and other countries. Battleboost may change the Website or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Battleboost reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
If you have any complaints with respect to the infringement of your copyright, kindly contact us at info firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by email. We expeditiously respond to all concerns regarding copyright infringements.
We request that you provide the following information along with your complaint:
- Aphysical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act onbehalf of the owner of the copyrighted work for the purposes of thecomplaint.
- Aproper description of the copyrighted work claimed to have beeninfringed.
- Adescription of the location of the infringing material on ourWebsite.
- Theaddress, telephone number or e-mail address of the complainingparty.
- Astatement made by the complaining party that he has a good-faithbelief that use of the material in the manner complained of is notauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
- Astatement deposed to under oath, that the information in the noticeof copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complainingparty is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Pleasenote that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Battleboostthat your copyrighted material has been infringed.